Our popular ACRI course for mine supervisors, executives, and managers to learn how to minimize MSHA liability is going virtual! Next month, Husch Blackwell is partnering once again with Predictive Compliance and Catamount Consulting to offer a two-day, intensive, live online course titled Alternative Case Resolution Initiative: Defending and Winning MSHA Litigation.
Virtual ACRI brings the best money-saving strategy all year right to your office or home! The average mining operator spends $20,000 per year on citations and penalties. Learn how to reduce or eliminate those fines for just a fraction of that recurring annual cost. This is a must-attend conference! Citations have increased, and you need to be prepared to handle MSHA inspectors and their findings.
- Dates: Tuesday, August 25, 2020– Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- Times: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST each day
- How: Virtual interactive training!
This two-day workshop will cover the legal and procedural processes involved in field inspections, citations, and ACRI resolutions. Mine operators and representatives will gain the skills necessary to participate in the ACRI process without having to obtain outside legal representation.
Who Should Attend?
- Vice presidents
- Chief financial officers
- Mining engineers
- Safety and health directors
- In-house attorneys
- Human resource directors
- Other salaried/management personnel who interact with MSHA inspectors
The fee of $495 includes:
- Two-day program
- Written presentation materials
- Networking with instructors and other attendees
- Hands on instruction from industry experts – Mark Savit, Brian Hendrix, Erik Dullea, Avi Meyerstein
Contact Heidi Williams at 518.623.2352.